This project involved laying 750 metres of DN600 DICL and OD660SCL Sintakote and concrete encased pipe in Nuwarra Road, Moorebank
. Watermain installation includes installation in tight easement beneath retaining wall. Testing includes soil classification every 100 metres.
The project also involved:
- Site establishment
- Installation and maintenance of traffic control measures
- Installation and maintenance of environmental controls
- Excavation and backfill
- Field hydrostatic and compaction testing
- Saw cutting of concrete and asphaltic concrete road pavement
- Installation of thrust blocks
- Dewatering and management of groundwater and waste water
- The excavation, exhumation, and disposal of existing water main
- Laying of water main and fittings
- The fabrication, installation, and encasement of steel cement-lined sections
- Installation of temporary fencing and other structures
- Connecting pipework to services
Pipelaying activities undertaken end of 2009.
Last updated: 4/8/2011
Watermain Installation - DN 600 DICL and OD660 MSCL concrete encased and SINTAKOTE Pipe laid from easement off Renton Ave to connection point at Nuwarra Road.